Autograph - Turn up the Radio

"Turn Up the Radio" is a song by American glam metal band Autograph and the lead single from their 1984 debut album, Sign in Please. Released on December 22, 1984, "Turn Up The Radio" was Autograph's only Top 40 hit, reaching No. 29 in the Billboard 100 and receiving significant MTV airplay. Thus, it would remain the band's most popular song and a staple of mainstream '80s heavy metal.


Turn up the Radio

I'm working hard, you're working too 
We do it every day 
For every minute I have to work 
I need a minute of play 
Day in, day out, all week long 
Things go better with rock 
The only time I turn it down 
Is when I'm sleepin it off 

(CHORUS) 
Turn up the radio 
I need the music, gimmie some more 
Turn up the radio 
I wanna feel it, got to gimmie some more 

Now listen 
I wanna shake, I wanna dance 
So count it of,f a one two three 
I feel the beat, I'm in a trance 
No better place to be 
Daytime nightime, anytime 
Things go better with rock 
I'm goin twenty four hours a day 
I can't seem to stop 

(CHORUS) 

I wanna feel it, got to gimmie some more 

(CHORUS) to end


Share this video :

Publicar un comentario

 
Metal Video Blog Created | by | Cyph3R
Copyright © 2014. Metal Video Blog - All Rights Reserved
Created and published by Cyph3R
Proudly powered by Blogger